As you probably have gathered, my name is Shauna. I would like to take time to introduce myself.
I am twenty one and I am a college student at my local university. Currently I am majoring in Communication and minoring in Marketing. I have always dreamed of majoring in something that allows me to make a positive difference in a person’s (or people’s) lives. I don’t want to live a life for myself, I want to live a life helping others, so that is what I am to do. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.
I love to read and write, watch movies and TV shows, bake, cook, crochet, photography/videography, and travel which will be what I mostly write about. I do believe in God, and I am very committed to my faith-I will definitely talk about my faith and my relationship with God. My faith is the biggest part of my life and it carries me through each moment, good and bad.
I am starting a lot of new things in my life at this moment: I am on my third day of working out (I can hardly walk), I am starting to cook healthier foods for myself, I am taking a shot at baking three or more layer cakes with fondant and decorations, I am learning how to “be alone,” and I am learning how to be a happier me. I am excited to share my journey with all of you and on this website.
If you are wondering, here are some of my favorites:
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Author: Rick Riordan (I am in love with the Percy Jackson series, they are my favorite, but I also love his other series)
- Favorite Book: It is currently When I Found You by Catherine Ryan Hyde
- Favorite Food: Potatoes and Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Favorite Musicians: Carrie Underwood, Pentatonix, The Script, and Mercy Me.
- Favorite Recipe: Well for my goodies that is currently my M&M cookies, I make about 100 at a time and just give some to friends and family.
- Favorite place to be: I love the outdoors – hiking, fishing, boat riding, anything. I love to be on a boat out on a lake.
I will talk about pretty much anything and everything, and if you ever want to me discuss anything on my blog, just comment on a previous post and I will be excited to take on the task! Sometimes I will post more than once a day, sometimes I will go a couple of days without posting. Some of my posts will be long, and some will be very short and sweet. I am typically a wordy person though so expect my posts to be a tad bit longer.
I am really excited to start this blog and I am looking forward to where it takes me!